November 15, 2013

Thank goodness it's friday..

I've been waiting for you since, well, Sunday night at about 11 pm!

Tate and I are going to Dallas this weekend.  He got us tickets to the Texas Tech/ Baylor game so we are going to make a mini vacation of it without the baby girl!

This 5 on Friday is dedicated to just that, enjoy!




*one*
Go Raiders! I finally get to go to a game this season! I've been bugging Tate about not being able to go because of his schedule.  He went last weekend with the coaches and then this week told me he got tickets for us to go tomorrow! Yay!!
Raider Red

*two*
Speaking of the game! I bought a super cute sweater at Prim Boutique today just for the game! It's super soft and comfortable.  Maybe I can get new boots to match it ;)

*three*
We are going to the Sixth Floor Museum. Tate and I both love history and both have been wanting to go.  We tried to go earlier this year but spent too much time at the aquarium.

*four*
Since it was Tate's idea to go there, I chose to do none other than shopping! Grapevine Mills here I come!! I love that mall. Hopefully I can get some birthday and Christmas shopping done.
Photo: Grapevine Mills Mall sign...featuring pictures of grapes and vines!


*five*
Speaking of birthdays.. as much as I am excited about getting out of town, as soon as we get back I get to start planning Brylee's 1st birthday!!! She is 11 months today. This year has flown by way too fast.  This picture was taken this past weekend after her pictures.  My aunt Donna will be thrilled to know that she did all the "smashing" with her left hand!
Ahhh.. she is just the cutest! She loved that cake; loved it so much she decided to sit on it and stick her feet in it!



Happy Friday Y'all!
-Leah.

No comments:

Post a Comment