November 12, 2014

Mid-Week Check In

Halloween. Bridal Shower. Bachelorette Party. Odessa. Austin. San Antonio.

All in a weeks time that's been my schedule.

And today I've had way too much coffee. My excuse: it's cold and I would rather just stay by a fire. Oh wait, we don't have a fireplace! That's right.Who knew it would get this cold in the Valley?  Maybe I'm just use to the really warm and humid weather and just being a baby. More than likely not.  :)  Anywho, I somehow pulled myself out of bed, got ready (do sweatpants count?), and made cookies. I may or may not have been listening to Christmas music and burning fall candles while doing this. Coffee, cookies and Apple Pumpkin has my house smelling sooooo good! Not to mention I'm about to make some chicken and dumplins! I am taking full advantage of this weather because come Saturday it's back to the 90's! Welcome to South Texas.



While I had so much going on last week, I hardly took any pictures! I guess I was having way too much fun to keep my camera and phone out.  Here are the pictures I do have to catch you up to this point...

Halloween: A witch and a leopard!
My makeup done by Rachel. As for my little witch, it was last minute.  Her hat was super cute if you could actually see it. Like I said, I didn't get many pictures.  She wouldn't stay still long enough and then passed out after 2 houses! ha!

We also got this....
Meet Snow Belle Sparkle. She came while we were in Odessa. This will be our first year with our little elf and I'm excited!:)

As for the bachelorette party.. I guess I had too much fun to take pictures. Someone has some, but not this girl.(;


Chicken and dumplins are calling my name...

so is reality TV. :)

Happy Wednesday, y'all!

-Leah :)











No comments:

Post a Comment