November 8, 2013

5 On Friday.. and my long overdue update! :)

Ahhh... No I haven't forgotten about my Blog, but lets be honest, working full time, going to school full time, being a mom full time, girlfriend full time, and trying to be me full time = one crazy lifestyle with so little time for any extras.  So, I will be making a comeback with my blog with my 5 on Friday! It's my first time so I'm pretty stoked about it!

Here are my Friday Favorites for today!





*ONE
Such a bittersweet moment, but football season is OVER today!!! We haven't had the greatest season but there's always next year... we'll get it! 

GO RANGERS!!

 

*TWO
School is almost over! I cannot wait. This semester has been one of the hardest. Not because the classes were hard, just very time consuming (literature and online biology the most) and a lot of work! I was going to take a mid-winter class but I am in desperate need of a break.


*THREE
It's time for Merry Market Place!! Which means Christmas is right around the corner! It's not too early to be excited, is it? I plan to go Sunday and I hope Tate will go with me (we'll see how that works..ha).


*FOUR
I made my first ever Pumpkin Roll last night to welcome this cooler weather and I must say it's simply amazing! My house smell so "fallish" now. :)
 
Not the prettiest serving platter, but doesn't it look delish! Yummm!! 


*FIVE
Brylee takes her ONE YEAR PICTURES tomorrow! I cannot believe she will be one in a little over a month.  It really hit me hard when I received her shirt in the mail yesterday. Time is flying by waaaaay too fast!
But, it will be ONEderful... get it! Her theme is a Winter Onederland.. don't ya love it?! I thought it was adorable. 
 
 
Happy Friday Y'all!
Leah.

2 comments:

  1. Boo to football season being over! (I'm an NFL fan so I have a little longer!) Glad I found ya via the link up and I must say that roll looks delish!! -enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was so good and super easy to make! I am fan of all football, but my boyfriend is a high school coach and it makes for a really long season. Enjoy your weekend as well.

      Delete