November 14, 2014

Pickles. Football. Coffee. Friday!

Happy Friday! Once again it's time for a 5 on Friday link up with these ladies: Darci, Natasha, Christina and April! Still new at this, but I think this week I'm finally getting the hang of it.

{One}
Can we talk about National Pickle Day?! I absolutely love pickles and didn't even know that was a such thing! Thanks Kathy Lee and Hoda for informing me this morning.

Can't say I love ALL pickles, but definitely Dill and Sour!

{Two}
I have a new favorite K-Cup! Hands down Peppermint Mocha is my favorite all time coffee, but I've been loving the Green Mountain Carmel Vanilla Cream k-cup!

If you haven't already, and you're into flavored coffee, give it a try!

{Three}
Where is fall?! It's like Mother Nature just decided to skip fall and bring us winter! It  went from 80 to 40 in just a day! Not just cold, it was wet and sleeting here! I refuse to turn on the heater because it's back in the 90's tomorrow so we just bundled up.

 Brylee didn't seem to mind.. she played all day.  Tomorrow we are getting a start on Christmas shopping... what!?

{Four}
Football. Season. Is. Over. Well, for Edinburg High at least. Completely bittersweet, but it's been a rough season.  I love football, don't get me wrong, but living a coaches' schedule is hard and adding a transition season on top of that.. wow!





I don't think anybody realizes the amount of time a coach puts it.  Sitting in the stands gets hard sometimes when you have someone bad mouthing your "coach". Yes, a bad call may be their fault, but they also aren't the ones out there playing, your kids are!   If they only knew the passion these guys have for their players and team, I think they would understand just how hard, yet rewarding their job is. Tate truly does love his job and he's so good at it, but it's very stressful!

{Five}
On another note, I got my Ipsy bag yesterday! $10 a month for anywhere between 4-6 products (some trial size) and a bag, I'll take it. I'm definitely no makeup artist, but I do love makeup!
November was 'Girl Meets Glitter' and I love it! The bag was teamed up with Forever 21 (explains the sparkle). Side note: the floor in Forever 21 amazes me; I almost can't fully focus on shopping because I'm intrigued by it! Back to my bag, there's an OPI glitter polish, liquid highlighter, lip crayon, roll on perfume and a liquid eyeliner. I'm most excited about my eyeliner! Mine was discontinued and I haven't found one I really like yet. 





 Link up with the girls for your 5 on Friday post!
 Happy Friday,
-Leah! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment