October 27, 2014

Halloween PJ Party!

Happy Monday! I love Mondays...well for TV at least.  Monday Night Football, The Bachelor (although I have to wait for January for that), Dancing with the Stars and The Voice.  Currently I am watching the voice and since Tate's having a long night, I'll watch my recording of DWTS after.  I absolutely hate when there's a winner about to be announced and they do the whole "and the winner is..... commercial"! Gahh! My favorites are Chris Jamison (Adam) and Beth Spangler (Gwen) so far but someone is bound to surprise me.  As for DWTS, I'm totally Team Sadie!

Now on to what this post is actually about: A Halloween PJ Party Link Up


http://www.the-good-life-blog.com/2014/10/halloween-pj-party-link-up.html


Here's my Little Witch.. her PJ's have nothing "witchy" but that's what she is for Halloween, so why not?
She was being real cute and posey until she realized she could turn off her light from her bed! Still so cute though. :) She absolutely HAD to have these Minnie Mouse PJ's. I tried to get the skeleton or ghost set but "No Mom, Minnie!" was said about a bagillion times, so Minnie it is!

Oh, and check out those adorable pig tails! 

If you want to link up, go on over to The Good Life Blog, I Love You More Than Carrots, Fancy Ashley or Hello Happiness and join in on the fun!

Have a fantastic week, y'all!

Leah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment