October 18, 2014

Starting over...

http://www.hellohappinessblog.com/search/label/five%20on%20friday



 ...with my blog, and I'm diving right in with a 5 on Friday Link up.

::ONE::
It's Friday night at 11:30  and Brylee and I just got home from our first actual Bobcat win of the season! 17-7! Yay! Go Cats. It's a tough transitional year for the players and coaches so a win was definitely needed.  Brylee has a love/hate relationship with the games. She can only sit still  for a very short period of time (I got smart today and brought the iPad), but she wants to run around most of the time.

::TWO::
Brylee and I painted some wooden pumpkins today to add to my small amount of Halloween decoration throughout the house.  We won't be home for Christmas so I wanted to go all out with Halloween and Fall... Looks like Halloween just won't make that cut.

This is all I have other than B's masterpiece. 



::THREE::
Last weekend was Happy Wasted. What is Happy Wasted? Simply put, it's "an annual girls only trip with sisters, daughters, family and friends who meet at the lake house and laugh so hard you're crying, then laugh so hard you can't stand up, THEN laugh so hard you just might pee your pants! LOL Lots of Laughing, catching up and just a darn good time....... "WASTED" by pure happiness!" Taken right off the group page! We always have a blast and are so sad to see the weekend go. 
Yes, we look absolutely crazy, but we always have a blast, no matter what kinds of looks and questions  we get! 

::FOUR::
Pumpkin patches are everywhere here! We went to one in Granbury while at Happy Wasted and the littles had fun! Tate and I are going to take Brylee to the big one here next weekend. Here are a few pics of Brylee, my nephew Jackson,and cousin Marley last weekend. 


Sooo cute, right?! :)

::FIVE::
A few months ago my car was broken in to and at first I didn't think anything was taken.. After packing up one house and unpacking into another I have discovered that yes, some things were taken.  One of my book bags, that someone probably thought my computer may have been in, being it! In that bag were some notebooks for school, a library book and my study bible! I sure hope those punks read that study bible front to back (notes included) and gain something from it.  After realizing that my bible was gone, and searching all over for the perfect new one, I found one! Good thing too because I'm taking part in a 'read the bible in year' challenge. I've read the bible, but never cover to cover! I'm excited and I can do this! 



That's all folks! I hope everybody had a wonderful Friday and a blessed weekend! :)

-Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment