January 24, 2015

Life Lately: In Pictures.. well, mostly.

Hello, this little blog of mine! I haven't checked in here since before Thanksgiving! WOW! Life has been nothing short of wonderful.  We spent a lot of time in Odessa (December 8 -  January 5!!) for, well, you'll see.  After that much needed break, I was definitely ready to come home.  We've been potty training (more on that) and settled back into our daily routines... it took a while! We were all used to sleeping in and not being on a schedule that it was a nice wake up call of all of us, including the dogs! I'm a little upset that I didn't take that many pictures of this time period, but I guess I was too busy enjoying life. I borrowed some pictures (FB, Instagram.. ya know) from others but I wish I had taken more myself. Enough of my rambling, here is the latest happenings of the Mc'Smiths  :)

1. Bachelorette Party..I think I blogged about going to this, but here's proof! Ha! We had a blast.


2. I had to pack for a month, and you'll see what I thought of that.. and I broke my favorite pair of flats. Y'all this was a big deal! I have had those flats for so long.. I'm talking so long that I would be ashamed to tell you when I bought them! 



3. Then there was the actual wedding! It was so much fun and such a beautiful wedding.  The kids danced like there was no tomorrow (Brylee apparently needed a break) and the photo booth was a hit!





4. Brylee turned 2. How is that possible? Hold me.




 5. Tate and I went to the Cowboys vs Colts game.

6. Christmas.



7. New Years/ Ice Storm
Okay, so I have no pictures of this, but it was cold! Not just cold, icy! West Texas just isn't mentally or physically prepared for this. It was a nice wintery mix that was freezing on instant. We were cooped up inside for days! The rodeo was our first outing after cabin fever set in. 

8. Sandhills Stock Show and Rodeo.. so much fun! This was B's second time to go and she was so much more involved. She clapped and cheered and soooo wanted to ride the 'horsey'. She did the nickel dig again this year and got her some more money to put in her 'pig'. We loved it.



9. Traveled back home. This girl flys like a champ!


10. B finally got to play with her new toys.

11. Potty Training

Now your up-to-date! Like I said, not too many pictures were taken, but the memories made were good ones! Hope the rest of your weekend's a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment