January 30, 2015

5 On Friday: My Valentines List

Happy Friday! Now that I'm staying at home, Friday's aren't that exciting anymore, especially now that Tate's off season is officially done. But anywho, I won't be a debbie downer to those of you that love Fridays. Cheers! Here's some laughs for ya. Hopefully if you've had a bad week, those should make it better! :)

On to Friday business.. I'm linking up with the 5 on Friday girls (Darci, Natasha, April and Christina) again. This week, in hopes Tate will read this post, will be my top 5 Valentine's Day gift wants. :)

{One} Hunter Boots! I've wanted a pair for so long! They are cute, comfy and would be oh so nice to have when it rains! The aqua, red and white are sooo pretty but I'd probably just want these.

{Two} A Clarisonic Mia 2 or 3?! Y'all I have terrible skin. I always have.  It's always red and I've struggled with acne for years! I've had a face cleansing brush before but not as good as the clarisonic. I wanted the 3 because it has the 3 speeds but I think the 2 would be easier to manage...thoughts anyone?

{Three} Spring Kimonos! I know, I know, it's only February but with my spring cleaning and the warm temps we've had in south Texas, I've got a bad case of Spring Fever! I recently purchased this kimono from Dillard's and I love it! I want more! I like the length of this one. :)

{Four} New Sunnies! My all time favorite were a pair from Coach I got YEARS ago! My first pair I left at a store in Gruene, TX and of course they weren't there when I went to get them. I ended up finding the same pair and those got lost at Brylee's 1st birthday party. They just went missing. Now I can't find that same pair. These below are similar.

{Five} A gift card. Any of these will do just fine. :)
Join the Link up!
Have a happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. just dropping by from the link up, I have a Mia2 and like it, I use it about 2x's a week. i found a great deal on the skinstore.com and using ebates

    ReplyDelete