January 29, 2015

Spring Cleaning {before spring}

Happy Thursday, y'all! I cannot believe February is right around the corner! 2015 has seriously flown by. Today Brylee had her 2 year checkup (I know, a month late) but better late than never! We had an appointment scheduled when we were back in Odessa with her previous doctor but I totally forgot about it and then tried to reschedule after Christmas but we had that dang ice storm and just decided I'd do it when we got home.  I called several recommended pediatricians but they either weren't taking new patients or the earliest I could get her in was late March.. no thanks. Finally found one and I liked it! For a first time visit it was great; staff and doctor were very kind and Brylee approved.
I'm convinced this girl is never going to gain any weight.

After her appointment we went to Sweet Cece's for some FroYo for completing one more row on her potty chart. A girl after my own heart, strawberry and vanilla with M&M's!

Enough rambling, back to what this post was really about: Spring Cleaning.  I have such a busy spring ahead that I decided to go ahead and start. We moved so quick and I took full advantage of having people help me unpack that I didn't care where anything went. Now, 5 months later, I need to get it organized. I'm going to be doing this 'Clean and Organize in 20 Day' challenge I found on pinterest years ago. I wish I knew the website so I could give credit where credit is due and maybe find some more useful stuff she has. One of my New Year resolutions was to blog more so I figured I'd do this challenge and blog my daily tasks using her mad method. Every day you do the following to something: clean, organize, declutter, new habit, and a 5 minute only task. I'll share her instructions. 

I'm starting today, so you may see another post later.  Wish me luck.

Until then, have a good one!

Leah 

No comments:

Post a Comment