January 18, 2016

Daily Leah #1

This year I decided I wanted to find one thing each day that made me happy and document it. I’ve tried challenges before where you have certain things to post about but I never seem to commit and finish them and I think it's because you are prompted to post a certain picture. That brings me to #dailyleah. I don’t have any certain pictures to post, just as long as I post something every day, on Instagram, I might add. I want to group them all together here every other week, think of it as a bi-monthly Instagram round up! Haha! Anywho, I bring you Daily Leah 2016.

January 1, 2016 to January 9

Day 1
Happy New Year from San Antonio!

Day 2
Alamo Bowl. This game was insanely intense! 

Day 3
 Operation: Take Down Christmas Which made everybody in the house quite sad. Brylee even cried.

Day 4
Bachelor Monday - It's raining Ben! Talked about my favorite girls here.

Day 5
Tate went to the grocery store for ice and milk, came back with cake mix. This girl loves baking.

Day 6
 Cucumbers. We went grocery shopping (more than ice and milk this time) and split up to go quicker. 4 zucchinis were on Tate's list and I trusted him to get them seeing as how we eat zucchini multiple times a week. Once we got home I realized he got cucumbers. His response "they're both green".

Day 7
Spaghetti Squash Spaghetti. One goal this year is to eat healthier for the entire family. I usually eat pretty good but Tate doesn't. This is one of our favorites! It's even Tate and Brylee approved. This picture was from the Tone It Up website because ours went too fast to get a pic.. yes, that good!

Day 8
Being with a coach we almost always have something to do. This particular day we went scouting a football game. Brylee usually does really good at games but we always bring a little reinforcement. :) 

Day 9
After an unsuccessful (almost) day of dress shopping, we met my cousins and aunt for lunch. Brylee was so excited to finally get to hold baby Westen. All the heart eyes! 


 Now, my goal is to post #dailyleah every other Sunday. I can stick with this.
Repeat, I can stick with this!
For those of you that have to work tomorrow, I'm sorry. For those of us off, enjoy your day!

Happy Sunday!
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment