January 13, 2016

Monthly To Do | January


 Yes, I'm well aware that January is almost halfway over, but I feel like I'm more likely to complete my list if I'm being held accountable. Whether I finish all 10 or just accomplish a few, it's my start to a new year. 


And that's exactly right! I need to get stuff done! I said in my Reintroduction and Resolutions post that I have yearly goals and monthly to do lists to help me accomplish those. Soooo, all of these to-do's will help me reach my yearly goals.



January To Do:

1. Lose 2-5 lbs - It doesn't seem like that much but it's attainable. If I set to lose 10 and I didn't reach it, I'd be down on myself. 2-5 I can do. I've got this!

2. Read January in Bible challenge - I started this 'Read the Bible in a Year' challenge last year and fell through with it. I kept up with my First 5 app but I didn't stick to my reading plan. It's broken down by month and day and I can totally do this! I just have to make sure I'm up earlier (refer to #10)

3. Read 2-3 books - Almost like working out, I use to read all the time, before my days consisted of everything baby and now toddler. While I do love spending so much time with Brylee, I do miss my reading. This is another one to refer to #10 for.

4. Workout at least 3-4 times a week for at least 30 min a day - Before Brylee I worked out every single day and would run 3-5 miles a day. When she was a baby I could workout at home during her naps. Now that she's older I can't seem to keep her busy enough for a good hour workout without interruptions. Brylee does pretend (and enjoy doing so) to workout with me so maybe I can convince her 'we' are going to workout. Yoga is her favorite. 

5. Finish the living room - We painted! Finally! But now I have to finish it. I'm hoping it'll be done this month and I can share before/after pictures with you. I've said before, with Tate being a coach I know this is not our forever home, but I do like to make this house feel like home. I want to change so much about this house, but once again, baby steps! Living room first.

6. Register for school - I can't finish if I don't register. Sounds simple, but this is another problem with not knowing how long we're going to be here. Also, working full time again and living 40 min to the closest university makes it difficult too. I'm really debating online universities but I've never known of someone personally who did that. I'm still researching it but I'd love help if anybody has any advice!

7. Valentine's Day decor - Growing up my mom made it a point to decorate huge with every holiday, big or small, and we loved it! While it was sad taking down the Christmas things, we knew the Valentine's boxes would be coming down and pink and red would be everywhere. Now that B is older, she gets really into holidays. She cried when I took down the tree (which made me want to leave it up all year long) so I need more V-Day decor. Pink. Red. Hearts. Swoon. ;)
8. Make a hair appointment - Pretty self explanatory. My hairstylist is still in Odessa and because I am a hair snob, I don't want to find anybody new. Hair appointments take major planning ahead.

9. Update my blog - It's in desperate need of a face lift, I just don't know where to even begin. I already did a few changes but I still don't love it.

10. New morning routine - In order for #3 and 4 to regularly happen, I need to get up early. And I may even throw #2 in there also. I'm a morning person so this shouldn't be hard waking up earlier and getting a new routine going, but we shall see. 
As always, good vibes are welcomed while reaching these goals. :) 

Be blessed lovelies,
Leah!

1 comment:

  1. Love all your january to-dos!! Can't wait to see how it goes for you!! some should be easy to cross off! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete