January 8, 2016

Friday Favorites | First of 2016

Oh how I love Friday's! 
I haven't done a Friday's post in a long time! Linking up with these gals. 



I have lots of favorites today so lets get right to it, shall we?

{ONE}
One of my monthly goals was to lose 2 lbs. I know 2 lbs doesn't sound like a lot, but when you've hit a plateau, it is! Baby steps, y'all! Monday the Tone It Up challenge started and I absolutely love these girls. Their workouts are always my favorites. 


{TWO}
The Bachelor is back! I have a feeling Ben's season will be really good. Here are my top 5 (in order).

Olivia

Lauren B

Becca

Amanda

Jojo

Dislikes: 
The Twins


Lace

{THREE}
We went grocery shopping Wednesday. Tate wasn't feeling well and Brylee was in rare form so we teamed up on the list and got it done much quicker. When we got home and I unpacked the groceries (after dropping a bag and breaking an entire bottle of Worcestershire sauce.. huge mess) I realized that instead of getting me 4 zucchini, Tate got 4 cucumbers. His reply, they're both green! Sigh. 

{FOUR}
I read this article about being a coaches wife. Any coaches wife, girlfriends and family members should read and most can relate. Tate misses a lot and when we do have time with him, it's valuable time. I deal with it because I love him, not the game. While I do love football, if I didn't love Tate and his passion for this, it would be so different. Only being 4 seasons in, it's finally starting to sink in but those first 3 were rough!

{FIVE}
My blog got a makeover! That's another goal for January. It's not anywhere where I want it to be, but it's so much better! I never realized how hard the blue was to read. Sorry!!

{SIX}
Naked Skin. I have searched and searched for a new makeup since my face all of a sudden decided it didn't like Estee Lauder Double Wear anymore and I do believe I've found it. I sampled it twice and finally bought it. So far, so good!

{SEVEN}
For Christmas Tate's parents got me a new laptop. I'm in love! Mine crashed a while back and Tate's is just slow and old. I'm afraid it's going to crash at any moment. I finally got to play with it long enough to get it! It's Windows 10 so it was very new to me. 

{EIGHT}
I'll end with this one. Did you guys see the Tatum's lip sync battle?! Hilarious! Seriously, watch it!


Now, I'm off to scout a basketball game and have dinner with some great friends.

Happy weekend, friends!
Leah



No comments:

Post a Comment