January 29, 2016

Valentine's Day Gift Guide- For Her

Yay! It's almost February! Bring on the hearts, flowers and chocolate galore! Well, that is, after the Broncos win the super bowl. I've also rooted for the Panthers all season long, but I'm a Broncos fan.

Now, enough about football and on to what really matters. Tate, if you're reading this, take note. ;)
 Here are some things that I've been wanting or that I have and think are awesome!


1. Who doesn't love the Hunter boots? Tate got me the matte black pair for Christmas and I love them so much! The red ones are so pretty.
2. I have two pair of the glitter studs and bought several of these for Christmas gifts. Needless to say, everyone that has them loves them!
3. This watch is gorgeous! Tate got me this one for Christmas and I love it. White and Rose Gold just scream spring to me.
4. Mama needs a new purse! I love the size and color of this one.
5. I love my Kendra Scott earrings and the red pair is perfect!
6. My Clarisonic would have to be my hands down most favorite purchase of 2015! My skin was terrible and it has changed so much thanks to this. I got the Mia 2 because my skin is sensitive and it has the lighter speed setting for when my face does start acting up. I love it and it's totally worth every penny!
7. Confession: I have a slight obsession with bottles! I drink so much water a day and because of the amount of water bottles I was going through I decided to invest in a small filter system and do away with plastic ones (almost, because Tate still uses them) . I like one that doesn't sweat and keeps my drink cold. This keeps cold drinks cold for 24 hours and I love that!
8. I've been eyeing these booties for so long! I needed a black pair and fell in love with these the first time I saw them. Earlier this week I got an email from Dillards showing mark downs on boots and booties and these were on there! Tate, did you get that? These are on SALE!
9. We, being Brylee and I, love to bake! Tate loves it when we bake because he gets to enjoy the goodies! With that being said, my mixer has just about bit the dust. I don't even care which color, but isn't that pink just so pretty?
10. It's no secret that I love my Uggs but they're not the greatest for just lounging around the house. I need these slippers in my life.
11. Just like shoes, I have a scarf obsession. As I was getting ready yesterday it occurred to me that I don't own a red one. What? I would love this one. Psstt, it's less than $20!
12. Another confession: I just sleep in Tate's old college shirts and yoga shorts. I own multiple pair of pajama sets but I hate sleeping in pants. I love that these are shorts! So perfect!

And there ya have it! Lots of pink. Lots of red. Lots of love. Because Valentine's Day. :)

Be Blessed,
Leah



No comments:

Post a Comment