January 28, 2016

What's Up Wednesday | January

It's the last Wednesday of the month so that means it's time to link up with Mel, Shay and Sheaffer for What's Up Wednesday! I love these because they are like a monthly catch up to see what everybody has been up to. This month seems to have flown by and I'm not even upset about it; I think January is my least favorite month because it just feels so blah!

What we're eating this week...

Monday: Meatloaf -  This time I swapped out ground beef for ground turkey and it was still so good! Tate said never again, although he did admit to liking it, he's just stuck in his ways. :)
Tuesday: Bean Soup (another choosing of Tate)
Wednesday: Beef Fajitas
Thursday: Sausage and Potatoes (why did I let Tate help with meal planning this week?)
Friday: Basketball game so dinner will be out somewhere.
Saturday: Burgers
Sunday: Grilled Shrimp and Steak 

What I'm reminiscing about...

Friday is our 'date-iversary' so I'm reminiscing about the day's of just us two. It's hard to remember what life was like before Brylee. 


What I'm loving...

This tunic! I talked about it on Friday and, although it's on backorder, I've already ordered two more and one for a gift! I just hope she loves it as much as I do. I'm 5'7 and it's long enough on me to just wear with leggings. I love it! 


What we've been up to...

Well softball started for Tate so we kissed him goodbye until May. We went to Odessa last weekend for a my niece's (first) 2nd birthday party! She is foster to adopt so I don't have any pictures of her sweet face and that's why I say her first party. :) Gotcha day is soooo soon and we cannot wait. Other than that, that's all we've been up to. 

What I'm dreading...

Ripping up our carpet! Oh the mess! I'm pretty sure the carpet in the house was the same carpet that was there when the house was built. It's so old and so dirty and don't even get me started on the stains! I steam cleaned it before Christmas and the water was black! Gross, I know. Needless to say, we are ripping it up and putting in wood floors and I'm so excited!

What I'm working on...

Something fun! :) When it's ready I'll share and I cannot wait!

What I'm excited about...

A weekend of nothing planned and warm temperatures! Just look at that!
 

What I'm watching/reading...

 Watching: The Bachelor, Total Diva's and I was watching The Royals. Sadly I have to wait until fall for next season and that's soooo far away! And about Total Diva's.. Tate is a HUGE WWE fan. I mean complete nerd over it. Monday nights would be switched between football and Monday Night Raw in our house (until Bachelor, that is) so I had two choices: become interested in WWE or do something else. Insert Total Divas! I'm a total E! junkie and I was hooked after the first episode. I'm not sure if it was the actual drama or John Cena, but either way, I love it. So now when I do get stuck watching WWE, I pay attention to the Divas. :) 


Reading: I just finished PS I Love You and now I'm reading The Husbands Secret. 


What I'm listening to...

Currently, Brylee is watching Sofia the First while I'm working on this.

What I'm wearing...

I just finished working out... so my favorite Nike shorts and a t-shirt!

What we're doing this weekend...

As mentioned above, we have no plans but the weather will be nice so who knows!

What I'm looking forward to next month...

What's not to look forward to? Superbowl 50! Valentine's Day! My mom's birthday! So much love in February!


What else is new...

I'm pretty sure I've covered everything.

What is my favorite Valentine's Day treats...

Anything covered in chocolate. Seriously, send me an Edible Arrangement with extra pineapples and I'll be on cloud 9!


Be Blessed and have a great day!
Leah


No comments:

Post a Comment