January 29, 2016

Friday, So Glad You're Here!

Happy Friday, friends! Today's Friday post will be short and sweet due to my wrists hurting. Dang you carpal tunnel!

Linking up with my favorite Friday gals. 


{ONE}
This song! Backup some... school drop off hasn't been the easiest for Brylee, or myself for that matter. She never wants to go and is always clung onto me. Well all that changed this week. I guess just like every other milestone in life, when she's ready, she's ready! Every day this week I get tears in my eyes seeing my baby big girl kiss my cheek (what?!) and lead her way through the gate herself. So today as I was leaving her school I heard this song on The Highway and I love it!! I don't know how long it's been out but today was the first time I've actually heard it and listened to the words. It definitely gave me all the feels, as if I didn't already have them!


{TWO}
I posted my Valentine's Day Gift Guide For Her yesterday. There's lots of red and pink goodies on there you should go check out. :)
{THREE}

Before leaving McAllen I cancelled our Netflix account and really haven't missed it that much because we don't watch a lot of TV, but you better believe I just renewed our account all for this:


If you don't already, follow Candace Cameron Bure on Instagram. She posts a lot of sneak peaks! And check out this video also; it gave me chills! Now I need a Friends reunion! ha!

{FOUR}

This guy. He's a favorite, too. Today is our dativersary and I'm so glad I get to do life with him.


And because my fingers are numb and my hands resemble Barbie's, that's all I have for ya today! I'm crossing my fingers that I'll have something new ready Monday. You'll just have to check back then to find out. :)


Have a great weekend!
Leah






3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty pumped for the return of Full house as well! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love celebrating our dating anniversary (and anniversary of when we met) - hope you enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for Fuller House & I would diiiiiie for a Friends reunion! Hope your wrists feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete