April 2, 2015

Every Hour on the Hour | April


Hello April! So I thought it'd be fun to do an "Every Hour on the Hour" at the beginning of each month to see how I'm bringing in the new month. It was kind of like a 'day in the life' post, but not really since I don't have a typical schedule right now. Anywho.. enjoy my April 1st, and sadly there was no pranking today.

My alarm first went off at 5:30 but because I was still hurting I went to sleep for another hour and finally got out of bed at about 6:45.

7 AM. 
Brylee was up earlier than normal. I turned on Mickey Mouse for her and let Layla outside. 

8 AM
Drinking my MateFit tea! I talked about it here.

9 AM
Making the beds, currently Brylee's.

10 AM
Curling my hair for the day. Today was a wash day so it was flat and straight. Now I'm good for a few days. 

11 AM 
Laundry. Enough said. 

12 PM
Packing Brylee's suitcase for this weekend.

1 PM
Played outside for a bit. Please, excuse my yard. It's rained everyday here so it has shot up!

2 PM
I started blogging for the day while Brylee was playing with Play-doh.

3 PM
Since B decided to (finally) take a nap, I put together her Easter basket. She has boycotted naps for the past week and a half. 

4 PM 
Brylee was still sleeping, so I continued to blog my WWAW! Check it out! :)

5 PM
Now that laundry was complete, I started packing my bag.

6 PM
Started cooking dinner.

7PM
Tate showed up early, and so did the Easter bunny. ;) Tate ordered this from the Student Council for one of their fundraisers. 

8 PM
Got my car loaded down minus everything we would need tonight and in the morning.

9 PM
Loaded the dishwasher and started watching Nashville. I only watched maybe two episodes before but I decided I needed something on Wednesday nights to watch. 

10 PM
Letting my nails dry while writing this post. This is that new pretty pink I talked about in my Friday Favorites.  I'll be getting ready for bed shortly and in bed by 11! 

Happy April, y'all! 
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment