February 6, 2015

5 on Friday and a Confessional

Happy Friday y'all! If you watch the Bachelor you totally need to follow Sharleen's (from Juan Pablo's season) Blog. I just got her Episode 5 recap and found it necessary to share. :) She's funny, honest and give you some inside info to the show. On another note, along with my 5 on Friday, I'm also doing a confessional with A Blonde Ambition. Let's get started, shall we?

{One}
 Brylee got her first Valentine's Day package today from her MooMoo and Grandaddy (Tate's parents). She got some heart gel window clings (our favorite), heart necklaces, some cute spring clothes and Fun Dip! She loved all of it, especially that fruit punch flavored sugar! I tried to take some pictures of her goodies but she was too interested in her candy to pay attention to anything else.

{Two}
Coconut Oil! Y'all I saw this on Pinterest and I've been doing it for about a month now, once a week. I just put it on and let it sit for about 5 minutes then just wash your hair like normal in the shower. It fixed my split and dead ends and made my hair super shiny! I refuse to get a trim. I chopped my hair off (like 12") about 6 years ago and it's finally almost as long as it was when I cut it.  I had to have that Victoria Beckham bob, which was super cute, but I hated it after about a month.

{Three}
 I think all day everyday. I think too much. I wonder and question and imagine all the possibilities and then obsess over everything that I thought of. Are we moving? Are we staying? For how long? Do I need to get a job to save my sanity? Is it worth it? Maybe a new hobby? Everything! This is my mind all. day. long! Then I think about things back home and my relationships with friends and family. I miss them sooooo much and there are some people I'd love to spend an entire day with no interruptions. I'd love to sit and talk with my dad over everything under the moon and sort things out. Then I see something like this. I have to remind my self that God has a plan and he simply just thinks my plan is funny. :) I plan and plan and plan and I hate when things don't go as planned. God's plan is bigger and greater and I just have to keep reminding myself of that. Everything will work out for the best!

{Four}
And now, I confess that Spring Break is already on my mind! I'm such a planner! We are going to San Antonio (because it'll only be for a few days and its not far away) and I'm trying to plan what to do. We've been to SA many times but never with a toddler. What's there to do? We'll do the typical River Walk and I'm sure the Alamo, but I need to find something that would interest Brylee. I'm thinking maybe Sea World. Ideas? Anyone? Bueller?

{Five}
I confess that even though 'headband' braids are on the RIP list for Cosmo's 21 Beauty Trends That Need To Die In 2015 I will probably still do it at least 2 days of the week. I love it. Looks like I have the natural waves down in this pic. With that being said, I still love my "forced waves" or just day to day curls as I prefer to call them.


5 on Friday with Natasha, April, Christina and Darci and my first Confessional with Leslie.

I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend! :)
-Leah

2 comments: