February 3, 2015

Day 4 - Laundry Room & Tuesday Randoms

It's Tuesday! Do y'all watch The Bachelor? Talk about a crazy episode. The whole scene with Carly was just awkward, I'm not too crazy about Britt anymore, and Jordan has some guts! I did like Kelsey up until last week and I really don't like how she was crazy excited about her husbands death and how it's her story and how everybody can see her love story unveil since she is who Chris is going to marry.  I hope she goes home. I hate 'to be continued...' episodes. Whitney is still my favorite. She just seems so genuine and you never see her involved in drama.

Brylee and I did some baking this morning. We made Peanut Butter Banana bars.. they are so good.

She snacked on some bananas while she was supposed to be mashing them.
Now, onto yesterday's challenge.

Day 4 

Clean- Laundry Room. Today's tasks are:
  • clean all counter tops and surfaces
  • dust or vacuum out the dust and lint from the dryer
  • dust laundry walls
  • clean windows
  • clean floor
  • wipe over outsides of washer and dryer
Remember, only do those tasks,we will be coming back to the laundry room during the challenge to organize and clean other areas.

Declutter- Garage. This can be a full cleaning task for some but today only get rid of what you don't need.

Organize- Laundry Routine. Washing clothes can be much like ground-hog day.

New Habit- Start a load of laundry every night before bed.

5 Minutes Only- Polish or dust 2 pieces of furniture.

Before Clean -My laundry room usually isn't even this dirty. That snowman just needs to be put in the attic and there's my comforter that I need to go wash. It really just needed to be picked up and wiped down.

After Clean - I put the comforter in my car so I wont leave without it, took everything off the hooks that didn't need to be there, and wiped over my counter. The only box that's there is a box of old toys that I'm still filling up.


Before Declutter - This is the only area in my garage that is messy, and even at that, Tate keeps it pretty well picked up.
After Declutter - I put the stroller and 3rd row seats back in my car and made everything else look more together.

Organize Before/After - I really don't have a need to have a laundry routine. This lady talked about how she washes a different color every night and then towels once a week but I just don't have enough "categories" to do that. I usually just wash once a week.

New Habit - Once again, I already have a laundry habit.

5 Minutes Only - I did 2 pieces in my living room because that's my next area.

No comments:

Post a Comment