February 27, 2015

A Hot Random Friday Mess

Before I lay into my Friday Favorites, I'd like to wish my mom a Happy Birthday! She is the greatest person in the world in my eyes and is the reason I am the woman I am today. I'm truly blessed to call her mom. Nobody ever says moving 9 hours away from your mom is easy. I walked into Macy's yesterday and there was a lady working at the Clinique counter wearing Raffinee (what my mom wears) and I nearly teared up talking to her. Such a familiar smell that you don't smell everywhere. Not a day goes by that I just want to load up B and go visit. Thank goodness for FaceTime! I could go on and on about my mom and turn this into a full on sappy post, but I'll save the tears and show some pictures instead! Happy Birthday, Mom. I love you!

 MercyMe Concert
Mother/Daughter Vacation
 Colorado Vacation 2009
 Josh Turner Concert
 Isn't she beautiful?
Even with just a cap on! ;)

I guess she could have been Favorite thing #1 since she is one of my favorite people. Now, Hooray for Friday! Did y'all happen to see the Llama drama in Arizona? Ha! I was cracking up. Seriously, go watch it! I have this weird obsession with llamas so I absolutely love it. I had tears in my eyes and Tate thought I was upset crying on the phone talking about it. Speaking of Llamas and Friday.....


And another internet sensation last night, were you black and blue or white and gold? I was blue and gold.. so does that mean I am strong with both sides of my brain? I'm going to go ahead and say yes. If you don't know what I'm talking about here's the dress and the meaning behind it.



On to the favorites:

{One}
I have a new favorite photographer, y'all! She weighs in at about 22 lbs, stands at 33" and has a brilliant imagination. You guessed it, Brylee! I'll show you some of her greatest work at a later time. I just wanted to get that out there.

tiara, heels, 2 purses and athletic wear. I couldn't pull it off. ha!

{Two}
My favorite text of the week. Now, Tate always sends me cute texts and quotes throughout the week so those will always be the best, but planning a weekend with my cousin and sister..I should add the Llama 'uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh' in again but I won't. :) I was ecstatic when my cousin Amber text me! Lets get to planning, gals!


{Three}
I saw these swim suits on pinterest and knew I had to have them because, just look at them! How cute! I have an extremely hard time finding a tankini that I really like and that's long enough for my torso and I think these just might do the trick. I would have already have ordered one but I just can't decide on the color. I love them both! Find them here.


{Four}
Favorite outfit of the week.. coral and orange top with some turquoise jewelry and my most comfy wedges ever! I got so many compliments on my ensemble that I decided to share with y'all!

Top: Old Navy (old) - I couldn't find a similar one but they have some super cute tunics in this style.
 Jeans: American Eagle - Hi-Rise Skinny . For the Price, these rock!  
Wedges: Jessica Simpson (Old)- Similar 

{Five}
And of course, it's always a favorite getting to go eat and shop with my girl! Three separate times this week, too. Sunday to Corner Bakery for breakfast than a little shopping at the mall, Tuesday to Target and today to the mall, Old Navy and Target; I'm so ready for spring. Our weatherman says today is our last freeze before spring. Hallelujah! I know all you people up north are rolling your eyes, but this girl has turned into a wannabe beach bum and I'm hating this 50-60 degree weather. Enough about weather, on to pictures: 

 Chocolate chip pancakes and bacon! She's a happy girl.
 Taking the lead.
 Cool evening trip to Target. She dressed herself and I went with it. Ha!
Lunch at the food court. 'Mom take a picture of my macaroni!'
 Mall shopping wears a little girl out!
 Sweet Green Tea Lemonade. She's hooked.
 And of course, can't go to Target without her popcorn. And check out her little pink hat we found in the dollar section. We got the white one too. :)

Happy Friday, Friends!
Leah










3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your orange and coral top! So cute! And what a cute little helper you have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the linkup! Your little one is adorable and I LOVE those suits you posted. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete