February 23, 2015

Oh for the love of Target.

Anybody that knows me, knows my love for Target! Who doesn't? If I need some time to kill, Target. If I need to pick up quick things for dinner, Target. Cute last minute clothes and shoes, Target! Before we moved from Odessa.. like the very last week.. a Target employee said "you must love Target. I always see you here". Why, yes, yes I do! After talking to him for a bit he decided I should just work for Target but little did he know that would probably just hurt me financially. Now that I have access to like 5 Targets within 20 minutes of me (2 of those being about 5 min) Brylee and I frequent them! She loves 'Tartet' just as much. :) You can usually catch me there with some Starbucks and B some popcorn! Today I went for some Pull Ups, left with a St. Patrick's Day shirt for B, shoes for me, swimsuit cover up for B, crock pot liners (if you regularly use your crock pot, go get those..lifesavers), Birthday card for my mom and baby wipes. We picked out B's big girl bedding and it's coordinates but I want Tate to 'agree' with me. ;) Guess what we didn't get? Pull ups! Anywho.. I'm linking up with Andrea and Erika for favorite Target things. There are sooo many but here are just a few. 
Exactly!
See! Got her popcorn and she's ready to go!
First and foremost, the dollar section. I ALWAYS browse through this section. I snatched a couple of those baskets the other day to use during my Cleaning and Organizing challenge. :)
Hands down, my favorite cardigans!
Picked up this cover up today for B.
Option 1 of Big Girl Bedding.
Option 2.
Option 3
I love these! I'm hoping they come up with some more colors/designs to match her room.
I freakin love these! I got them over the Christmas holiday and sooo wish I would have bought the pink ones too!
That top looks even better in person! I'd get those bottoms too.

And I see me getting this scarf in the near future for spring! 

I mean, what's not to love about Target?!
-Leah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment