February 13, 2015

Happy Hearts Day!

Happy Friday!


{One}
The pacifier is gone! Just like that... out of nowhere she just stopped asking for it one day so I stopped giving it to her. She had been broke from it except for at bedtime but during the move she found one and has been attached to it ever since. It was the only one too so if it got lost, that was it! That on top of potty training has really seemed to make her more of a 'big girl' now and I love it! I miss her being little but I'm also loving this spunky and sassy age she's at!

{Two}
Speaking of my sassy little girl, she will be 26 months on Sunday! I've never done any kind of reporting on her growing but I definitely wish I would have. She was still a baby when I started this blog but it was only for a class so I wasn't that serious about it. I think it would have been something cool to look back on. Toy Story was on last night and she loved it. We had some popcorn and she used her sleeping bag for the first time. :)

{Three}
The weather has been so nice/hot here, like high 80's, and I actually wore shorts this week! I feel like it was odd wearing shorts in February but it was too nice not to. I brought out my Sublime Bronze tanner and embraced it. It's the first self tanner that I actually love!

{Four)
American Sniper! We finally got to watch it and it's totally one worth owning. We loved it. It definitely gave me a new outlook on soldiers returning home for war and what they actually have to go through. I have so much more respect for the men and women that fight for our country. A big thanks to them and their families. If you haven't seen the movie, do it!

{Five}
Happy Valentine's Day (eve)! I'm so blessed to get to spend it with Tate! I'm thankful every day that I get to do this wild, busy, imperfect yet absolutely perfect life with him; wouldn't change a single thing! I love this guy the most and it doesn't hurt that he's pretty easy on the eyes too. ;)





I hope y'all have have a fantastic and love filled Valentine's Day weekend!

-Leah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment