February 2, 2015

Weekending | Short and Sweet

Hi y'all! I hope you had a fabulous weekend.  This weekending post will be short and sweet, like my weekend was, because I've got dinner ready in the crock pot and the most dramatic rose ceremony ready about to start. :) I really, really like Becca and Whitney!

Friday night- We went to dinner at Applebees.. not my choice, I wanted PF Changs, but I got outvoted. After dinner we went by the movie theater and got a big ol' tub of popcorn and came home to Netflix it up.

Saturday - Tate had a coaches convention on South Padre Island so that left B and I here to hold the house down.  I caught up on laundry and cleaned for day #2. Oh, and I also received these for no reason at all:
Tate actually can be really sweet when he wants to be.  :)

Sunday - I cleaned for day 3 and then when Tate got home we went to the store to get what we needed for our Super Bowl snacks: 7 Layer Dip and Lil' Smokies w/ Bacon!

Sorry for the terrible pictur quality on the smokies, that's the best I could get with that foil and my phone. :/

On to the Super Bowl. I really wanted Seattle to win but since I really am not a fan of either it didn't matter one way or another.  I did find this funny, though.

Katy Perry rocked the half time show.  I loved having Missy Elliot there too. And my favorite commercial was definitely the Best Buds one! It was soo cute. Such a tear jerker. Go Daddy's 7 layer dip commercial made me laugh too, as that was what I brought to the party. Ha!

Link up with the Weekending gals, Meghan and Biana


Hope you've had a great weekend and Monday!
-Leah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment